Archives & Special Collections staff have created guides and lists on topics that involve either an individual collection or gather information about sources that are across several collections.
A guide for sources about immigration provides a list of books, journals and archival collections on the topic, further subdivided by types of collections, including children, labor and religion.
The Latin American and Caribbean Collections include the following online resources:
- Information about and links to the Digital Spanish Periodicals & Newspapers
- A listing of the materials in the Spanish Periodicals and Newspapers Collection
- A selection of books and magazines in the Puerto Rican Digital Collection
- A database referring to materials in the Latin American Newspapers Collection
- A listing in our online catalog of all the materials in the Mexican Broadsides and Pamphlets Collection
The Charles Olson Research Collection provides online access to the poet's correspondence, poems and publications.
The Connecticut Historic Preservation Collection consists of architectural and historical surveys, archaeological surveys, and documentation studies of properties around the state.