Jump to navigation
Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut Libraries
Two story wood frame building with roof over front and back porches. Railroad tracks behind building. Washtub near well. Advertising poster mounted on exterior end wall.
Title supplied by cataloger. Writing with ink on photograph.
1920 - 1929
Maromas (inhabited place)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, CC BY-NC.
Accession number UC17-0762